Roku Error codes occur on your TV screen when there is a casual problem on your Roku device or your network connection etc. These Roku error codes can appear to indicate to you the issue that has raised on your streaming player. Moreover, various codes will appear to intimate several inner and outer problems
What is Roku Error Code 014.40?
Yes! Roku Error code 014.40 can inform you that the Roku streaming device is not able to connect to your Wireless network.
What is the Meaning of This Roku Error Code?
Moreover, this can happen when you have entered the wrong Wi-Fi password
And similarly, the other reason can be the cache data of the TV, router and the Roku player
How to Troubleshoot This Issue?
- Firstly, start to troubleshoot the Roku error code 014.40 by checking for the network configurations
- Verify whether the Wi-Fi username and the password configurations is made properly
- After that, access the Settings option on the Roku device
- And then reach System and select Advanced system settings
- Moreover, you have to choose the Network connection reset option and then choose OK
- Enter the code that you get on the screen once again and carry on with the following guidelines to finish up the network configuration
- Finally, you will have to restart the system, and you must link the streaming device again to your wireless network
- Make sure that you input the correct password
What is Roku Error Code 003?
The Roku Error code 003 can appear when the device software is not at its latest version and also if there are any issues with the router.
What is the Reason for This Issue?
The most important reason can be the Wi-Fi security protocol and make sure that you check for its settings.
What is the Solution for Roku Error Code 003?
- At first, you have to reboot the Roku streaming device
- Moreover, unplug the Roku device from our TV and then also delink it from the electrical outlet
- After that, make sure that you use a wired network connection
- Finally, check for the Wi-Fi settings protocol
What is Roku Error Code 009?
This Roku error code 009 says that Roku cannot be linked to the network. It also means that the TV is connected to the router but has no internet connection.
Solutions for Roku Error Code 009
- Firstly, you have to check whether your wireless router is working properly
- Next, make use of your computer or the Android phone to verify the network connection
- After that, make sure to unplug the other devices that have the same internet access
- And also try to restart your Roku device
- Secondly, you have to adjust the advanced Router
- Moreover, at first, you have to revise the firmware of the router
- And also modify the wireless stuffed
- Similarly, make sure to customize the ACL or MAC address filtering
- On the other hand, also modify the wireless security mode
- Finally, you need to change the DNS servers
Restart the Roku Device
- At first, you have to go to Settings and then choose System
- After that, select System Restart
- Moreover, you have to disconnect the Roku device from the electrical outlet and wait for some time and then relink it
- Similarly, you have to restart the router and then carry on with the guidelines from the ISP
- Finally, disconnect the Roku streaming device from power and then connect it again after sometime
What is Roku Error Code 006?
The Roku Error code 006 can occur if the issue is with the IP communication.
And here are the Solutions for Roku Error Code 006?
Make use of the following steps to solve the Roku Error code 006
- Firstly, you have to restart the Roku streaming device
- After that, you need to check for the network connection and reboot the Roku streaming device
- Moreover, you have to remove any malware and then restore the Browser
- Similarly, you have to check for the network and later try to restart the system
What is Roku Error Code 001?
This Roku error code 001 can occur when the Roku streaming device does not activate even after providing the link code.
What is the Solution for This Roku Error Code 001?
- Firstly, you have to note down the code carefully
- After that, make use of the code before the limited period
- Next, you have to make use of the help menu if the code is invalid
- Moreover, you have to check for the network connection
- Also, check whether the Ethernet or LAN if it is a wired connection
- Finally, you have to check for the settings of the router and the other device linked to the network
What is Roku Error Code 012?
The Roku Error code 012 is an error that is related to Ethernet.
Solutions to this Problem
- At first, you have to power off the Roku streaming player and TV
- After that, you must go to the Roku Home screen, and then you must activate the menu bar by remote
- Secondly, you have to access the Settings tab by using the arrow keys of the Roku remote
- Moreover, you have to reach the Factory reset option under Settings and then press the OK button
- And finally, the Roku will reset all the current settings that can include the Ethernet cable connection
- Similarly, you have to restart the router
- To do that, you have to disconnect the router and the wireless modem
- Make sure to update the firmware and any related apps
- Also, try to change your password and check if the Roku error code 012 persists
What can be Roku Error Code 011?
This Roku Error code 011 can happen while connecting error to the Roku server.
How to Start with the Troubleshooting Process to Solve this Issue?
- At first, you have to update your Roku device to its latest version
- Next, you must again check for the internet connection on your Roku device
- Also restart the Roku device
What is Roku Error Code 016?
The Roku error code 016 is related to wireless network issues.
Resolution Roku Error Code 016
- At first, you have to verify the internet connection
- Next, you have to choose your network correctly and also make sure to enter the correct password
- After that, try to reboot the Roku streaming device
- Moreover, you have to reach Settings and then select System
- Next, you have to choose the System restart
- Similarly, you must also restart the Wireless router of yours
What is Roku Error Code 005?
This Roku Error code 005 can occur when the Roku device is not able to update or download
How to Solve this Roku Error Code 005?
- At first, you have to check on the excellent network connection
- After that, make sure that the name of the wireless network is correct
- Moreover, provide the correct password for your wireless network
- Similarly, you have to verify the settings of the router
- Next, make sure to improve the wireless signal strength